Adidas is one of the oldest and most popular clothing brands, and they also have a vast collection of casual and sports shoes for everyone. Similar to all its products, Adidas has introduced modernization and creativity in all its shoes to not only build trust but satisfy everyone’s fashion needs.
The Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Mono Cinder Yeezy has a cinder lightweight mesh upper with a tonal side stripe and pinholes that exposes an interior skeletal frame. Many people know that the price range of Adidas shoes varies as per the model, but there are multiple reasons people buy their shoes.
Reasons Behind the Popularity of Adidas Shoes
Some of the reasons Adidas shoes are popular among the masses are:
- Adidas focuses equally on customer satisfaction and innovation; they take time to develop new technologies for footwear. In the last few years, the brand came up with boost technology for shoes in their Y3 series.
This changed the entire game in the footwear market; the boost technology is a unique cushion technology that uses thermoplastic polyurethane material in the shoes to enhance shock absorption. After being compressed, the sole goes back to its original form.
- Compared to Air Jordan 12 University Gold 2020, Adidas shoes are made after discussing with athletes and considering their preferences and requirements in certain games. This is one of the reasons why sports players endorse brand shoes every time.
- The brand created history during the modern rap subculture with its minimal and chic design. Rapper Run-DMC sang the “My Adidas” song in front of 40,000 people in a live concert with an Adidas shoe in hand.
Many rappers such as the Beastie Boys and Snoop Dogg have also been big fans of Adidas. They help create a favorable brand image of the product among many music fans.
- Kanye West, one of the most influential singers globally, endorsed a wide range of Adidas shoes, apparel, and accessories. Being a partner with the brand, He also made his series of Yeezy shoes popular among his followers. His series is popular with teenagers.
- Historically, Adidas has also been a part of many significant events and moments. Jesse Owens, the American sprinter, ran wearing a pair of Adidas during the 1936 summer Olympics.
The German football team has also worn the shoes in the 1954 FIFA world cup, winning the cup. During the 1972 and 1984 Summer Olympics, over 80% of competing athletes also wore Adidas shoes.
Adidas shoes have been enjoying popularity for a long time, and they make some of the most attractive running and sports shoes. If you desire to purchase the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Mono Cinde and other shoes, you can contact Hype Your Beast. They are a reputed online sneakers store that sells shoes from reputed brands, including Adidas.
To know more about the company, Click Here.