The HPE Proliant DL160 Gen10 is a section-level worker that offers expandability for the people who need it down the line. Pundits are for the most part happy with its exhibition considering the lower cost.
Upon discharge, the DL160 g10 is recorded for around $1000 and accompanies just a single CPU attachment filled. Not at all like some passage-level Dell workers, the base model’s motherboard has two CPU attachments and with that comes extra memory spaces.
ProLiant DL160 Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail: HP DL320 G5P, DL320S, DL160 G6 Rack Rails
- 2 Post Racks: 19″ width, 3″ – 6″ uprights
- 4 Post Racks: 19″ width, 20″- 30″ mounting profundity
- Universal Rail: Universal Rack Rails
- 2 Post Shelf: Light Duty Server Rack Shelf 24″
- 4 Post Shelf: Rack Mount Sliding Shelves
- Rack-to-Tower: 1U Universal Rack-to-Tower Conversion Kit
ProLiant DL160 Mounting particulars
- Length (profundity): 24.21″ (614.9 cm)
- Height: 1.69″ (429 mm)
- Width: 17.11″ (434.6 mm)
- Weight: 34.69 lb most extreme
- Rack width: 19″
- U tallness: 1U
- Mountable profundity: 24″ or more prominent
ProLiant DL160 equipment particulars:
- RAM: Up to 1TB DDR4/64GB per space/16 openings
- CPU alternatives: Up to two Intel Xeon Skylake Series processors
- Storage: Up to 48TB/4 x 12TB SAS or SATA HDD (hot fitting)
- Remote the board: HPE iLO Remote Management Network Port (1GB)
- Power: 2x Flexible Slots (accompanies single 500W)
ProLiant DL160 measurements and rack similarity:
The ProLiant DL160 suspension is 1 rack unit in stature, has a profundity of 24.2 inches, and will fit in standard EIA 19-inch racks.
Rails consider the most proficient utilization of room when mounting workers. RackSolutions explicitly planned a slide rail pack to fit the shoulder screws of the DL160.
Widespread rails that have a stature of 1U and backing up to 29 crawls of profundity will be viable with the ProLiant DL160. An advantage of these is the capacity to re-use them for various workers or future redesigns. Additionally, it’s not difficult to slide your worker all through them for upkeep.