Tata sky is one of the most popular DTH or Direct to Home services available in India. The service is provided across the country at a very affordable rate. Tata sky allows the user to enjoy base plans as well as add-on plans. If an individual wants to get services from Tata sky, he or she needs to contact the service provider. The service of Tata Sky is hassle-free and offers a set-top box, remote, and antenna. The installation process is carried out by the professional staff of Tata Sky. The consumer can select the channels based on his or her requirement. The DTH recharge can be done by the user online or by giving a call to the customer service of Tata sky.
Best plans of Tata sky
Tata sky provides a range of recharge plans such as Hindi channels plan, regional channels plan, Sports channels plans, all-in-one plan, etc. The service is provided in high definition or HD quality as well as non-HD quality. The price range differs from plan to plan according to the benefits. Some of the best Tata sky recharge plans are given below-
- Tata sky Hindi basic- It offers a total of 74 channels including 15 movies channels, 14 entertainment channels, 11 Hindi regional channels, sports, news, and lifestyle, etc. The cost of the pack is Rs. 190 for a month.
- Tata sky family kids new- The pack contains 90 channels that include 15 Hindi movies channels, 14 knowledge and lifestyle channels, and other channels such as music, kids, and sports channels. The cost of this pack is around 222 for one month.
- Tata sky English movies- The pack contains 6 channels which are completely English movie channels such as HBO, AXN, etc. The consumer can buy this channel pack for just Rs. 69 per month.
- Tata sky Hindi news- This pack only contains Hindi news channels such as AajTak, NDTV, Zee news, etc. Eight channels are included in this pack and can be bought at Rs. 3.54 for one month.
- Tata sky knowledge and lifestyle mini- The pack only includes the channels that are related to knowledge and lifestyle. The number of channels in this pack stands at eight and this can be bought at just Rs. 21.24 every month.
Steps to recharge Tata sky online:
The consumer can do the Tata sky recharge onlinefrom various apps like Phone Pe, Amazon Pay and websites including Airtel Payments Bank. Following are the steps that need to be considered to do recharge through the mobile apps.
Step 1- The consumer needs to provide their registered mobile number or subscriber ID.
Step 2- The consumer needs to enter the amount of the recharge plan.
Step 3- The consumer can pay the amount and enjoy the services.
The consumer can choose from a variety of options in Tata sky. It also provides amazing customer service along with smooth functioning. The user can choose the plans according to their service providers, such as Sun Direct recharge plans, dish TV recharge plans, Airtel recharge plans. The consumer can download the Tata sky app for recharging purposes or can do the same through apps including Paytm, Amazon Pay, or Phone Pe as well as websites such as Airtel Payments Bank, Tata Sky official website, etc.