The concept behind lemon tekis a simple one to comprehend. Lemon juice or extract makes the magic mushroom’s effects more immediate or potent, so adding grounded shrooms to lemon juice or adding lemon extract to gummies, brownies, and shroom edibles results in a good time.
You can also avail of groundbreaking Lemon Tek Gummies that give you the gradual high of gummies with the added intensity afforded by delicious lemon extract or juice. You can avail of such gummies in a wider range of magic mushroom varieties to boot.
Lemon Tek is the Technique to Beat
- Popular Psilocybes: Consume a given shroom supplier’s most popular psilocybes in a safer and less potent manner if you’re a novice when it comes to taking mushrooms. Control your dosage with Lemon Tek gummies and other edibles.
- Half a Gram: Eating dried mushrooms will give you the stronger and more philosophical high, but not everyone is ready for such a high. You can sample more varieties of shrooms this way, eating something totally delicious and getting a high from it as a result.
- How High Can You Go? For the most part, you’ll get a light psychedelic high where you’ll be tripping at how everything is more colorful, vibrant, and pulsating with life. The more gummies you consume, the more of the different shroom effects will manifest.
- Faster and Shorter Trip: If you wish for a faster but shorter trip instead of a long-haul gradual one that will keep you from functioning properly for a whole day then you should specifically ask for Lemon Tek gummies. The lemon extract makes the shroom effects that way.
- How Many Shroom Types? You can end up with shroom types like Golden Emperor or Golden Teacher. This means that the more gummies you eat of this strain of psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, the more philosophical and introspective you’ll get.
- A Worthwhile Toadstool Confection: The Lemon Tek Golden Emperor Gummies is actually a popular life hack from a dedicated psychonaut. It works to accelerate your dose of the Golden Emperor to push you towards his El Dorado in a jet-fast manner.
- How to Make Lemon Tek: Basically, it involves mixing a paste of shrooms like Golden Teacher or Emperor with lemon juice for the ultimate psychedelic drink. The Lemon Tek technique extends towards the creation of delicious gelatinous gummies.
- Dislike Shroom Taste? If you dislike the shroomy or mushroomy taste of the Internet’s Lemon Tek recipe—for those unfamiliar, it doesn’t taste like shiitake mushrooms in the least—you can buy scrumptious Lemon Tek gummies where you can barely taste any shrooms in it at all.
- Eat it Like Candy: Keep these Lemon Tek gummies away from the hands of kids, especially when it’s Halloween. Speaking of which, you can enjoy every Halloween with an extra special type of Gummy Bear of the shroomy variety recommended by 9 out of 10 psychonauts.
- Perfect for Newbies: While it’s not recommended for kid intake, newbies will probably delight from these delectable candy shroom gummies that pack a full half-gram of ground goodness. The more you take the likelier you’ll get the full dose of a normal shroom!